Join Robert & Morrison in Hanoi and environs, as we explore the hidden food treasures of northern Vietnam.
We begin and end in Hanoi, with overnight excursions to Ninh Binh and charming Haiphong, plus artisinal craft villages along the way.
We offering un-escorted pre-and post tour options include picturesque sailing along Ha Long Bay. Plus we can direct you to a a local travel agency for onward travels to the country’s south and central regions.
Great hotels, delicious food, wonderful company. That’s our Globetrotting Gourmet® winning recipe
Revolutionary Cuisine & Dining Revelry
April 3-10, 2017
8 days / 7 nights
Hanoi and environs.
- Monday 3 April: Arrive Hanoi
- Tuesday 4 April Hanoi: Meet the Chef, Market Tours & Cooking Class
- Wednesday 5 April: Hanoi, Pho & More Pho, Water Puppets, Cha ca
- Thursday 6 April: Hanoi to Hoa Lu, Trang An Grotto, Ninh Binh
- Friday 7 April: Nam Dinh, Tam Coc, Haiphong, Red River Delta
- Saturday 8 April: Haiphong, Red River Delta, return to Hanoi
- Sunday 9 April: Hanoi, Cooking Class, gala dinner
- Monday 10 April: final day